Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Post on a New Blog


I have read and heard from many knitters that sock yarn doesn't really count as stash. Well, my personal opinion is that if it is taking up space (and way more than I thought) it is indeed stash. I really need to update my Ravelry stash because it does not reflect my stash completely. I have been good and have not bought new sock yarn for awhile. I have so many lovely skeins that I really need to go through before I even think of buying another skein of sock yarn. The problem is that there are soooo many unique skeins from independent dyers that maintaining a sock yarn (or any yarn) diet difficult.

Please have fun watching my progression through my stash of sock yarn being turned into... socks as well as other projects I complete. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment