Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ravelympics Planning

If I am still unemployed when the Olympics start, I will definitely be cranking out finished objects during the Ravelympics.

I have several amigurumi creatures in various stages of completion that really need to be finished.
- Octopus
- Fish
- Adipose
- Elephant
- Ugly Doll Pincushion

I also have the second sock of my Pablo socks to finish. I would also like to finish the lovely Selbu fair isle hat. In addition to those, I want to knit the Saroyan and La La's Simple Shawl in a local dyer's yarn, Gypsy Girl Creations. So many projects to turn into finished objects, I know...

I will likely also want to cast on some projects to use some of my handspun yarn that I will be making during the Tour de Fleece.

Hopefully I will be able to use this post as a task list to keep myself focused and on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment